Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tipster mikoenn

Hi Iferisunday001, thanks for following me. Regarding your request it's against soccerpunter rules to engage in such directly. To access my predictions you can sign on to a platinum membership with soccerpunter and you will be immediately notified whenever I send in my predictions.
    I hope this helps. Regards

One of the best too in the game

Keep up the good work here in Soccerpunter, In order to access your tips, it means I upgrade, Is that necessary?

Hello Guru2030..thanks for the encouragement. Regarding your question, I don't think so if you already are a platinum member but if not, yes you do need to upgrade. Cheers

Thanks , I will be looking forward to doing that very soon,What happens to you if you top on this competition?

i love the competition hoping to be at the top someday

@ Guru2030...you can get all that information from the website...click on tipsters competition on the main page and then under the drop-down, click on prizes and rewards. I believe that would give you better insight into the competition. Regards

@ Audu... the tipsters' competition is unlike a roller coaster ride. Consistency is the watchword, something I'm still trying my best to deliver on. For instance, this past month (November) I was in the top ten up until the last week or so. unfortunately, I dropped out badly from the final lap of the race. So regarding your comment, I'll say consistency is the key to be at the top and staying there. I wish you all the best.

Thanks, I am in a better postion to learn from you still, I understand you have been into this for now a long time.Regards

@ Guru2030.. a long time, not really. I've been a registered member since 2015 but only recently started playing the tipster competition in mid-October 2020. So as you can see, you and I are fresh off the boat but just like you said there's still so much we can all learn from one another. I hope by December 31, we end better than we started. cheers