Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tipster mikoenn

Tipster mikoenn

This is a feedback to Tipster mikoenn.

Thanks mikoenn, I am getting better u right I might have something, trying this new system and it does look good that’s why I am playing easy if I was to play harder I will have more money but I want to make sure it doesn’t go wrong , if it works I will be the top tipster let’s see I hope it works!!!

i are preciat mr mikoenn

Why all tipsters predict after winning show. Then how to use your tips. When I receive mail notifications check your tips already win that one not useful anyone.

hi amarmani, it's my belief that mail notifications are sent out once a tipster has inputted his/her games. While some tips are in-play, you must be available online to take advantage of such tips. There are also fixed tips (predictions made for games coming up at a particular later date) making it easier for you to take advantage of that also.
    I really hope this sheds some light on the isssues you raised or better still you can reach out to soccerpunter admin for further clarifications. Regards

Tnk u bro

Best tipster

competition is still on James

Thanks anyway James, truly appreciated.

Good work, thank you Sir.

Please my name is iferi Sunday am from Nigeria i would like to be having your predictions,08159411786, iferisunday001@*****.com, this are my details. Thanks.