Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tipster Louis11

Tipster Louis11

This is a feedback to Tipster Louis11.

Nice soccer betting sim. Its already apparent that 1x2 bets and multi's are no good. Bet with the goals if you want to win. To score or not to score, that is the question. ;)

COLOMBIA: Primera A - Apertura - Round 12 Tolima v Millonarios. Favourites Tolima drew after leading 2-0 because of two penalty goals. Heck!
    AUSTRALIA: NPL Queensland - Round 18 Peninsula v Gold Coast Knights No chance of overs here because of 3 red cards! Rugby?
    BRAZIL: Serie B - Round 14 Avai v Brasil de Pelotas Heavily backed under game kept going in extra time until a 3rd goal was scored. Wow!

So there are leagues that should be avoided. Sorry guys thinking out loud here.

Your doing extremely well for your first month here,keep it up and best of luck

Thanks for you comment, and yes you are doing very well, good luck Mate

Thanks guys. Why can't they put players on report instead of sending them off. While there are penalty kicks and red cards the results of this game can be changed by the actions of one player. Which in my opinion has made this terrible sport that stinks of corruption. I've only been tipping for a couple of weeks and I have seen numerous games that have had their results changed by the actions of officials. I wonder how much Harry Maguire was paid?

The suggestion that a million dollars can be invested into soccer punting is absurd and bordering on criminal.

BELARUS Vysshaya Liga Finished Slutsk 2 -1 FC Minsk, 1-1 result changed by last minute penalty....BRAZIL Serie B Finished
    Botafogo SP 1 -2 America MG, 0-2 result changed by last minute penalty. Unbelievable the ******** has become so obvious!

If they wanted to make this game truly terrible why don't they give umpires the power to deduct goals, i'm sure they've considered it.

There's a nil-nil game organised every night in games that should have a lest one goal. This ensures that anyone attempting a multi will never win.