Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Tipster kynzwilliams296

Tipster kynzwilliams296

This is a feedback to Tipster kynzwilliams296.

I will make it to the top as I am determined. You will rely on my tips because this is who I am. Thanx soccerpunter

You made it top don't place more bets if I were u..Good luck

Fell National don't decline, songa mbere!!!

My selection of odd 60 was cancelled so I lost morale. I would have taken the top place for my birthday month @ Mike

Eh! Williams your picks are conservative, thank you very much.

Eh! Williams you are here!! Me i knew you will be here because of your conservative activities in your slips, eh!thank you and pull up.

Am reaching the top so soon. Soccerpunter will count me the best of the best. Soccerpunter is my best tutor. Am soon upgrading to VIP. I need to win the grand prize all in all. Thanx team soccerpunter!

K7E9P7 am soon reaching where you are. I can see you. You just need to focus on your journey and follow the guidelines these soccerpunts do post.

Williams altogether your picks are white OK buuut you lack some knowledge, just an advice, please, try to place a combine bet or try to become an accumulater betwixt 4 matches to 6 matches, there you uses $10000 than using $50000 at odds like 1.30 as single bet!!!!. Please!!!

K7E9P7 thanks for the advise. Am not yet into accumulator bets because one match can fail you and you get disappointed. And another thing is that if you accumulate odds of 3 using low odds you get less points on $10000. I will try to learn that too. I was trying out which odd to use in my accumulator.