Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Tipster kynzwilliams296

Hello Keerthisha just subscribe to platinum membership to view my predictions. Even VIP membership gives you all.

Keep on going sir.

TThanks Kmakokha

hello Kynzwill, thought I was on a roll until I saw your consistent hits..incredible is the word am looking for. I know a lot of blood and sweat, losses and losses have coined out a winning template for you..so keep winning my brother.
    I hope to surpass you very soon. One love.

hello sir i am amar from india. yesterday i join platinum .your tips is awesome

hello sir i am submit my id before 5 hours but this site still not verify .what i do sir

Wow amazing.
    Please I'd like to learn one or two things from you. Pls there a way I can contact you?

Well spoken mikoenn. Welcome to league of winners. I wish you the best bro. I so much believe you too can be a winner and I will never underestimate any one here. Keep pushing higher. The sky is the limit.

Thanks Amarmani for taking a bold step in subscribing to platinum. You are another step ahead of the game. I have also joined the winners league because me too I did not knowing that I will make it. But here I am. I believe you will enjoy the game and even increase your earnings if you keep pushing further. Thanks to team Soccerpunter for such an opportunity of teaching us to be the winners in this sport. I once again say thanks bro.

Dear Amar. Please try to consult the Soccerpunter administrative team as soon as possible. They will help you out once you have finished subscribing to their platinum membership. It’s a incredible team and willing to reply you so fast.