Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Tipster kynzwilliams296

Uh!!!! Williams, accumulating lower odds gets you less point?where is losing lesser or higher? Is it in getting less points or in losing valued money? You accumulate 3-4 matches one fails, you get disappointment of only $10000 and you stakes $50000 at singles like on odds 1.61 under maybe at home or
    away wherever and fails, you get disappointment at a lump sum. So my fellow, be noticed and aware. Your odds are OK you can start combine bets or accumulation bets you will be up, thanks at my compliments God bless.

Williams the bookies are beating us all even you can see the one who is number 1 is always changing we do not see only one people being the fact that he or she is the first always and every months winning, so don't fear losses buuut aim at winning, always a winner was initially a winner. Good morning!!!!.

Thanks K7E9P7. I will follow your sincere advice. You are the best in this field. I am good to go. I need to see myself at the top just as you were. The combined bet is also interesting to try. Thanks K7E9P7

Williams combine 4 and lose less other wise to me, I can not risk my values of $50000 and stake it at odds like 1.11, eh!! Williams take heed not to lose much. Even though our platform is for free buuut take value, why? Here you are learning to say that you can automatic place your real money to your bookies on such odds because you are used to. Please!!!.

K7E9P7 whenever I try to combine a bet I lose out a lot

Williams know what? I countlessly see how you hesitate to become what you are. Tell you, "losers in the race commenced beaten already losers and winners commences winners" even their opponents testifies 'this one is going to win us' and winners started losing so you deserved to combine and lose likely likely you will gain. Thanks.

K7e9p7 I will follow your advise you since you are a winner in this game. Incase I need a value bet, can I also combine the bets?

A big GOOD and well play;

The problem with you, you don't
    see people who are happy like
    like me.

Yea yeappp don't relax........

Thank’s K7E9P7. You know what it means to be on top of the table. I have always worked tirelessly to be the first. I will not relax. Just as I promised, God has fulfilled. Thanks so much soccerpunter for teaching me how to do it by daily practice. Never give up guys, chase your dreams. I am so delighted in you, team soccerpunter. Today, I join the enlightened class. Thanks Soccerpunter.

I will keep the Ugandan flag higher than before like Kiplimo, an athlete. I AM ENLIGHTENED by Soccerpunter.