Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Tipster kynzwilliams296

Thanks @Iyvysnox

Message is home thank you. Only hopeful to climb again. See you

Thanks @TonnyBankia

Could you please help me out here. I won last month and don't know how to redeem my price.

Hey, Shadonic92, congs upon winning last month. However, if you read carefully the instructions on SoccerPunter page, it is clear that the actual date to redeem your prize will be on the 15th of this month. So wait until 15th August 2021 to enjoy your prize, sir. Incase, it’s after 15th August without any consideration, you can reach SoccerPunter support / help team. Stay well and enjoy the services of SoccerPunter.

Hey guy h'w do you do it these days??
    I'm coming back on top, please, this month this month this month I'm at 360 km per hour speed, so take heed. But thanks for the work. Good luck continually.

Thanks K7E9P7. Am also struggling to get on top. I can’t wait if we take the lead for this month for as long as it’s a Ugandan flag on the top. Am getting back to my constant big winnings. Just watch the space. Here I come

keep it up

I love your winning progress and I will love to be winning like you so that is why am following you

Well done, punter.