Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Help

I was one of the top 10 tipsters for November, how do I get rewarded?

Pls soccerpunter, can u make us chose the way the odds dispaly on our individual profile. cause I really prefer e.g 1.50 than 2/1

Quote Originally Posted by ntesco View Post
    Pls soccerpunter, can u make us chose the way the odds dispaly on our individual profile. cause I really prefer e.g 1.50 than 2/1
    Hi ntesco. You can choose the odds format from the top of the page.

Hello rewards points are used then what? ?

Subscriptions

Hello succerpunter I want to subscribe to the VIP how does the VIP looks like what kind of tips do you offer (HT/FT,CORRECT SCORE, etc)and how many odd do you send a day
    THANKS

Quote Originally Posted by rahja View Post
    Hello rewards points are used then what? ?
    Hi Rahja, you can use your reward points for redemption. Please refer to https://www.soccerpunter.com/rewards.php

Bonjour j'ai souscrit à odds scanner pour 400 points mais rien à changer c'est comme avant je dois aller oú pour utiliser les services odds scanner auquel j'ai souscrit pourrait vous me répondre .cordialement

Quote Originally Posted by rahja View Post
    Bonjour j'ai souscrit à odds scanner pour 400 points mais rien à changer c'est comme avant je dois aller oú pour utiliser les services odds scanner auquel j'ai souscrit pourrait vous me répondre .cordialement
    Hi rahja, we have replied to your live help chat enquiry.

VIP membership

How can one pay for VIP membership need help with payments am in Nigeria

Quote Originally Posted by Mentor5 View Post
    How can one pay for VIP membership need help with payments am in Nigeria
    We accept payments through Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Skrill, Bitcoin, Perfect Money, Moneygram and Western Union.