Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool - Europe UEFA Champions League Predictions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool - Europe UEFA Champions League Predictions

Match Links: Predict H2H Odds

Tottenham walk into this match as the under-dogs,thus for those who dont see the trap that Tottenham has set for Liverpool.Tottenham lifts its first historical champions league trophy tonight.Coach porchettino is as sharp as it gets.On the previous encounter between the two teams,an own goal at the dying minute made Liverpool walk away narrowly with a victory.Jurgen on the other hand has a good reputation of falling at this stage,remember the goalie who was crying in that important game last time.Well history has a way of reapeting itself and tonight,its going to be Tottenham 2 Liverpool 0.

Mr joseph tips4 today19

Ynergetyk-BDU vs BATE ------------Away win & Shakhtyor vs Torpedo BelAZ-------------------Home win

Liverpool is a very tough team 2 crack

This year Tottenham is very noticeable and worth seeing

Tottenham !!!

A miracle must happen for Tottenham to win. I all know that Liverpool is much stronger. I might even make a bet

Liverpool will kick Tottenham ass
    1-3 or
    0-3

2:2 or 1:2

I like soccerpunter

SoccerPunter is really the place to be! Congrats to everyone! I just want to add that you can check odds for any match here
    The site has odds for at least 3 bookies for each match, not to mention that you'll also get a lot of stats.