Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tipster minja

Tipster minja

This is a feedback to Tipster minja.

bravo...

good play, keep it up.

soccer punter....i have taken note and will try and diversify to over/under's, double chance and maybe in time odd/even.

with time i know i will be in the top 3 constantly.

Hi Minja, im a betting rookie from Germany. First of all: Big respect for your successful way of betting! Would be great if I can achieve this some day. Do you do this with real money, too?
    I mean your yield is pretty impressive, considering your conservative strategy and the pure mass of bettings. Waht are you using? Betting exchanges like betfair or asian bookies like ******? Would be great if you answer, thanks

pure statistics as provided. you can achieve it too if you just take some time. I am a rookie too.....

@soccerpunter is there a problem with the calculations of outcomes. I should be having more winnings than displayed (260k).

minja, the results in the tipsters competition is automatically computed by the system. Please be more specific in which prediction the calculation is incorrect.

Maybe i am getting it wrong but when i add up the wins it comes to a higher figure @soccerpunter

The computation is correct. Instead, you should be asking yourself why you have been losing every month for the last 10 months. You need to improve on your analysis and Platinum Membership will help you.

Mutch better now!!