Thread: viewing predictions

viewing predictions

Please how can we view soccer's tippser predictions

bobbytee2013, you have to start submitting predictions to tipsters competition before you are allowed to view the picks from the soccer tipsters.

Please make hiding predictions an option for all users

I have a suggestion to make, regarding prediction viewing.

Suggestion: Please make it an option for punters to hide their predictions until the matches for their predictions have ended.

Reasons
    1. If bet predictions go out to the mass public, the predictions might be less effective. Bookies/matchfixing tend to bend things in ways that gives them profits by making popular bets lose. If too many people know about a set of predictions, and place heavy bets on them, matches can be fixed to make the predictions fail. Since this site might be used by many people all over the world, I do not think this is not possible.
    2. It is a lot of hard work to come out with good predictions (for some punters). Other than the first reason I have stated, there are some people who dislike giving prediction they have 'worked' so hard to come up with to the mass public for free.

Please strongly consider what I have suggested.

Hi Astor,

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate it.

The primary objective of the tipsters competition is to encourage the sharing of soccer tips with one another.

However, some members with a proven track record have been promoted to Premium Soccer Tipsters so that their tips are not available publicly. You will have to pay a fee to subscribe and get their soccer tips.

There are a few thousands of soccer tipsters in this competition. How do you collate the data to determine the popular soccer picks?

but how can i see Prediction

Hello , how are you ?

My name's Luiz Fernando Pongelupe Machado , and I'm football player .

I would like say Congratulations for Soccerpunter.com , it's the most complete full of Websoccer statistics I have seen .

But I would like inform about my Profile . In 2015 and 2016 , I played in Yangon United from Myanmar . I

made 57 games !

2015 : 24
    2016: 33

But on my profile have only 7 matches .

Can you fix that ? Because this is very important to me , all Agent and Clubs check that .

https://www.soccerpunter.com/players/171055-Luiz-Fernando-Pongelupe-Machado

King Regards

Luiz Fernando Machado

provide a forum if so

Quote Originally Posted by oliverking007 View Post
    but how can i see Prediction
    Once you play in tipsters competition, you will be able to view the free soccer tips by other players.

Please read the FAQs at https://www.soccerpunter.com/competition_faq.php

Pls sir i dont understand why soccerpunter 4 all this My name is Maxwell7 @ soccerpunter, But in {sp} from july 1 to 31, My rank is 8 but they are now telling me dat am not amoung the top 10 and they are telling me that my rank is 589, pls how come beacuse i dont even understand o. What is the problem now.