Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New tipster in town

Smile New tipster in town

Hey people am new around here but i believe i have a system that guarantees profit every day. follow me and lets make money together. i believe i will be among top ten in the tipster competition....lets do this people

I joined yesterday, 12th may, 7pm. Today, 13th may 8pm, im top 20.=) pm me if u wanna learn what ive learnt over the years. I might share it Free with yoy guys

Hi denomancer,

Welcome to SoccerPunter Tipsters Competition!

To convince the public on your ability to predict soccer matches, you must be able to deliver positive results on a monthly basis.

Please continue to keep up the good work and we will be monitoring your performance.

Thank you. Good luck!

Hello guys also join your Tipster site on 16/05

Hello Czeski, we hope you are enjoying your stay. Do invite your friends.

Am new too...
    I joined today
    But I believe if we can all come together its gonno be a lot easier.

Fixed matches ,
    Is it for real ?

hi there im new here and i bet on over/unders all single bets but a money maker all the same. when the next round of matches comes around im sure ill be in top 10 at least. im very competitive and the better people do with there tips the more i want to beat them (all in good fun). and the better i do i hope that will make others try and beat me. that way everybody is a winner when it comes to people with HOT tips. so follow me and let me lead you to a nice few £ $ or what ever. good luck all

you all did well. I need help. Please.

I need job

Hi.
    I need job, and work with you.
    Please guide me and help me.

Thanks.

mr uwadia

teach me pls