Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tipster user1

Tipster user1

This is a feedback to Tipster user1.

hello,greetings bro; i have been following your predictions on soccerpunter and you are so amazing from your records i have seen.congrats but i wish you could help me someday with sure matches as little as you can. thanks and may your winning continue to reign as you share with me in JESUS NAME. AMEN

i have lost so much to soccer bet. user1 pls always send ur predictions to me and i will send mine to u. thanks bro

i like the way u play man

Nice one man... Please help me with 5odds for today's games, thanks

greetings friends sorry i did not return your messages earlier still trying to figure out how the site works ,for your tip do bear wit me am not a good gambler yet but with time w'll better ourselves thanks....

Top ten is a must dis month neva really cashed out @any time lost too much already, the bookmakers better watchout persistence is key .

gud work brother.may GOD continue to strenthen u so dat we can benefit frm u amen..

After repeated disqualifier for reasons unknown to me but sp its with regrets i will have 2 leave this competition did try had 2 win in dis competition but soccer punter have repeatedly showed me my every effort time n data are all put to waste

user1, to be ranked well, you need to attain a minimum 30% winning accuracy.

Hello bro,my luck is down n i've been losing a lot..any good tips for me to get back my losings?