Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brazil vs Belgium - World World Cup Predictions

Brazil vs Belgium - World World Cup Predictions

Match Links: Predict H2H Odds

Hello guys,
    Tonight's fixture Brazil v Belgium. What a great fixture...There is so much quality in both teams, so many players could score anytime, therefore Both Teams To Score looks good value @1.66

However I mainly believe in a draw, it is rather hard to tell who will win this, so draw looks good value @3.40 Maybe it will be decided in additional extra time AET.

I know that the Belgium team is going to try to defend more than in any other game before so if i have to try a risky bet, i will try correct score 1-1.

Both Brazil and Belgium did not lose any of their 2018 World Cup matches so it will be a tough fight.

This will definitely be the match to watch, I'm really keen to see how it will go tonight. Both teams can either win this fixtures so goodluck but belgium will need to up their performance due to how they were against japan as doing a comeback to a team like brazil is highly unlikely.

100% Brazil will not lose.

100000% Belgium will not loose but brazil loose watch out

Maybe it will be decided in AET, 2 times 15 minutes to decide, that will probably do ;) remember that in big games the draw in normal time is bookies friend.

Belgium have a week point Thibaut. Today if he play good and won’t repeat mistakes then no one can stop Belgium. The unstopable players like Beast(Lukaku), Hazard, Fellaini, Batsuhyi, Bruyne, Chadli, Carrasco.... today going to get another victory offcourse this match is not easy win but at the end sure its Belgian day.

i also believe we could do it in the end Umair…. let's hope for a good team spirit today indeed