PDA

View Full Version : Testimonials from Winners of Tipsters Competition

deleted_17286
12-11-2014, 03:23 PM
I really fancy soccer punter competitions because they offer me a platform to master and improve on my betting skills as I would be very keen to ensure that every bet counts.I love what soccer punter has done to me individually.so I urge every every punter to use this competition as a platform to expertise.

Thank you very much soccer punter.

Crunchymonkey
03-22-2015, 03:55 PM
A great place for people to improve and practice on their betting skills without losing real money. Prizes are also good. Wish everyone the best.

vokesmaja
03-23-2015, 02:51 AM
i like to play in soccerpunter tipsters competition because they are the best in the world. i have benefited a lot because my prediction skill have improve. thanks to soccerpunter for my win reward.

kites182
03-23-2015, 09:00 AM
i like to play in soccerpunter tipsters competition because they are the best in the world. i have benefited a lot because my prediction skill have improve. thanks to soccerpunter for my win reward.

Well, congratulations! =)
-=-
Kites
-=-

imonaar
03-24-2015, 05:15 PM
Before I joined soccerpunter i used to lose most of my bets. The soccerpunter tipster competition gave a forum to learn how to bet while minimizing the chances of losing. I most especially greatly developed my accuracy at multibets. This is a forum like no other that gives upcoming punters from all over the world to develop their skill. I would like to encourage everyone to join this forum and participate in the tipster competition in order to develop their betting skills.

Thank You.

iddrisn
03-26-2015, 06:46 PM
Soccer punter provided me a platform to play without necessarily losing money. Aside it been fun for me, it also sharpened my skills in betting and choosing football markets that were most likely to provide returns. I have been able to sharpen my multiple betting skills. It has been a great way of developing skills of a good soccer punter. Thank you!

soccerpunter
05-08-2015, 03:40 PM
This is a thread for winners to post their testimonial on being the top 10 winners of the tipsters competition.

Thank you for your support.

Sabrez
05-09-2015, 03:14 AM
I'm happy writing this. SoccerPunter.com has helped my match prediction skills (more in the 1x2) improve greatly. A BIG THANK YOU, from me to you all at SoccerPunter.com. Thanks for the easy to use outline of the entire site. And thanks for making me a VIP Member.

ollypopo
05-09-2015, 08:24 PM
I have known soccerpunter.com and used the site to play my games for over 6months before regisetering to try out my personal luck if i can do it .Thanks to tipster like rickpunter( my role model)..i believe i should be able to do it ...I registered for the first time and at the end of the month ,it was a surprise i was ranked 10th (in the whole world) and soccerpunter gave the title (10th best tipster ....80th Round)
Thanks to the admin ...

I love their odds , over 1.25,over 2.25 where you dont loose all your money and will also help you in alaysing what you play in the real sense..

I can now Put tipster at the back of my name... Lol

Signed
Tipster ollypopo

dukeoscar
05-13-2015, 09:40 PM
Soccer punter a great place for every one to improve on their betting skills, i would love to encourage everyone above the betting age to join this forum and participate.

Soccer punter you guys are the best!!!

revengerz
05-14-2015, 01:38 AM
i am betting since many years , but i never tried myself how actual i am on betting world, i bets on punter as well as in my bookie for that i know & i can manage my money in very superlative way.
thanks to soccerpunter for giving us truly an awesome platform

Habumugisha
05-14-2015, 12:38 PM
Testimonials from Winners of Tipsters Competition
First of let me thanks to all those from soccerpunter team that help someone else and the help gave to the new comers i have my time to play and i have got a good result in the round 82 so it is hard to play and it is not requested long time so let me thank very much for your contributions
Regards.

Crunchymonkey
05-14-2015, 06:23 PM
A great place for people to improve and practice on their betting skills without losing real money. Prizes are also good. Wish everyone the best.

iddrisn
05-15-2015, 04:30 PM
Soccer punter provided me a platform to play without necessarily losing money. Aside it been fun for me, it also sharpened my skills in betting and choosing football markets that were most likely to provide returns. I have been able to sharpen my multiple betting skills. It has been a great way of developing skills of a good soccer punter. Thank you!

profkay
06-15-2015, 04:54 PM
Soccerpunter is my second home. I love this bcoz they've make me realizes my potentials in predictions. If u are still out there and you have never won any bet before, now it's ur turn to be part of the winner's crew.

iraya
06-28-2015, 06:05 AM
This website is real and it lets you practice with virtual money. I rank it very highly and looking forward to analysing more games .

iraya
06-28-2015, 06:07 AM
Thank you soccerpunter for giving us this opportunity

trinhng1207
06-29-2015, 07:01 PM
Soccer punter is a great place i take part in betting online!!!It's not only the simple gaming but also a incredibly entertainment which upgrades so many skill i have about my prediction for sure!!!thank guys soccerpunter to create a huge competition, a big challenge for us to prove ourselves....Thank you!!!

mokha
07-03-2015, 06:30 PM
am also waiting for my price as i finished round 84 at 5th place

pooto
07-09-2015, 09:06 PM
I really appreciate soccerpunter for equipping me in my betting skills.And I know if any of who compete in this competition put little effort you can make it to the top.Thanks to the competition organisers to brighten others people life.

guru2105
08-14-2015, 09:22 PM
What i love about soccer punter is the thrill and competitive sensation it provides to football lovers who can predict games. Ever since i joined soccer punter few months ago, football has gone to another level. Thank you soccer punter you are the best

iniemor1
09-08-2015, 06:48 PM
This virtual soccer tipsters competition is the best I have ever seen, and I am happy to be among the winners at round 85

solozackz
09-15-2015, 11:30 PM
It's amazing being a part of soccerPunters. the tipsters competition has taught me so much on how to make the best choices when playing. Thank you Soccer Punter

vni8888
11-04-2015, 07:51 PM
I am very happy to participate regularly in the soccer punter tipisters competition.

I finish second in the top 10,it is a real thrill to be amoungs the winners,the feeling of being one of the best punter participating in this competition is great! i am very happy that the competition become more and more interresting!

The competition is really challenging because you can compete alongside some good punter around the world,and you have to do your best to b amoung the 10 top.

I like soccerpunter its is great fun and when anothers tipister is fighting to be amoungs the 10

Regrister is free and the prize are also very interresting

lawyaz
11-05-2015, 11:01 PM
thanks a lot for you congratulatory message indeed i was number 10 in competition round 88.soccer-punter competion is enjoyable and i will continue to participate in competition.it helps me analyze the anticipated outcome of various soccer games based on their past and also in depth analysis of various teams. soccerpunter is doing great work for me now that am a soccer fan.

beny
12-04-2015, 12:37 AM
Great page where you can follow the bet of numerous punters and also have the fun to bet without losing money. You can bet at any time with numerous markets enhancing your betting skills.

oscar13
12-13-2015, 07:11 PM
Am glad for these forum of tipsters and it has greatly improved my betting skills and also sharing with guys on tips ,all the best to you all and also for the competition and soccerpunter are the best.....

oscar13
12-16-2015, 04:08 PM
These is the place to be for soccer tipsters and its a joy competing and improving my predictions skills ,thank u all and let keep it going

Germicwalker
01-02-2016, 06:08 AM
Soccer punter a great place for every one to improve on their betting skills, i would love to encourage everyone above the betting age to join this forum and participate.

Soccer punter you guys are the best

cjchum2020
01-02-2016, 08:06 AM
Soccer punter is great platform where you can Challenge yourself with other soccer tipsters from around the world. The challenge is so interesting despite signing up on the 26th December, 2015. I will continue in the competition so as to improve more on my betting. Thanks

delpez
01-03-2016, 01:38 AM
I finished 3rd in round 90 and this site has been a great asset to me and improvedy betting skills and strategy. I enjoy the competitive edge and it makes you think before you place your next bet.I also like the forum which can be full of interesting posters.

domogun2
01-06-2016, 08:24 PM
I realy thank soccerpunter for their site,it encourages me to bet with full confidence and to learn more on soccer predition.
Kudos to the great achievers

you are realy the no 1 in the whole world

domogun2
01-06-2016, 08:34 PM
100% trusted site.very accurate

soccer punter you are wonderful

domogun2
01-06-2016, 08:36 PM
I really fancy soccer punter competitions because they offer me a platform to master and improve on my betting skills as I would be very keen to ensure that every bet counts.I love what soccer punter has done to me individually.so I urge every every punter to use this competition as a platform to expertise. Thank you very much soccer punter.

millennium
03-07-2016, 04:23 PM
Soccer punter is a great place for me to show my betting skills. It is also a place where I can bet without using any stress (no money involve), as a result my pick are often not subjected to emotional swing. Thank you soccerpunter.

KimBets
03-17-2016, 08:29 PM
What a great place Soccer Punter ! I find you the Number 1 for Soccer Punters, because of a very useful information, collected here and really professional service and customer support ! Thank you for your hard work here ! Irina

theodgeor
06-12-2016, 01:59 AM

patchu
12-09-2016, 10:02 PM
Now as a Premium Member am soo impressed with the good working from soccer punter.

YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!

mrprofits
03-08-2017, 11:25 PM
I am very Impressed with the Tipster Competition, and the opportunity to show case your Daily Plays to a Knowledgeable forum of Soccer enthusiast.

I have had a Very Positive reception, and I am very pleased with the Overall Competition.