PDA

View Full Version : Rejected bets

GabrielV
12-23-2014, 03:53 AM
I have a combined bet with a game in which bet live but listed as rejected.
The match is "18/12/2014 23:00 Guatemala - Liga Nacional Municipal vs Comunicaciones"
In that combined bet I should win about 6 million.
I appreciate you can review my rejected bets.

Thanks,
Gabriel.

coderdan
12-23-2014, 11:39 PM
You can check the odds history here: https://www.soccerpunter.com/soccer-statistics/Guatemala/Liga-Nacional-2014-2015/livesoccerodds?match_id=1974560&home=CSD+Municipal&away=CSD+Comunicaciones&date=2014-12-19+02%3A00%3A00

The odds turned off a bit after you placed the bet. The rest of the combined bet was awarded.

GabrielV
12-26-2014, 11:49 AM
I do not understand what I have to look at this history.
I made the bet at 2 minutes of starting the match.
The goals came in the second half and the match ended tied.
I do not think you should offer live betting knowing they have so many problems with them.

Thanks,
Gabriel.

soccerpunter
12-26-2014, 05:03 PM
Hi GabrielV,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are looking into it and your prediction which was submitted in the 2nd minute should be valid and not rejected.

Please be assured that we are constantly working to improve the system and ensure a pleasant experience in SoccerPunter Tipsters Competition.

Regards,

Team SoccerPunter

coderdan
12-31-2014, 01:07 PM
The bet result was rectified along with the rest of the bets in a similar situation.

Ladorishti84
03-11-2015, 04:45 AM
How is this possible? I got win bets rejected and lose bet accepted.

Please see attached files and correct the error.

Thanks

coderdan
03-11-2015, 09:46 AM
The reason for rejection can be viewed if you click the question mark (?) under the Rejected text. The situation of the match was changed around the time you placed the bets because there was a recent red card. The bets around such events tend to be canceled by bookmakers(their contract says so) and even by soccerpunter.com because as our feed depends on them and a lot players consider it just taking advantage of a technical limitation and less about skill.

Let us know if you think we could change the rules to make the game better, more realistic and fair for everyone.

Ladorishti84
03-12-2015, 02:47 PM
The reason for rejection can be viewed if you click the question mark (?) under the Rejected text. The situation of the match was changed around the time you placed the bets because there was a recent red card. The bets around such events tend to be canceled by bookmakers(their contract says so) and even by soccerpunter.com because as our feed depends on them and a lot players consider it just taking advantage of a technical limitation and less about skill.

Let us know if you think we could change the rules to make the game better, more realistic and fair for everyone.

I didnt know that was a red card.I simply bet on that game.If was a red card and rejected for winning bets then should be canceled loosed bet.

Thanks