PDA

View Full Version : Annoying bet365 box

Nignau
09-22-2015, 07:59 PM
Hello forum new to page and can't get rid of the green box that follows me all over page whilst trying to read any way of getting rid of it

soccerpunter
09-23-2015, 03:19 AM
Hi Nignau,

There is a box on the top right for you to close the popup when it is shown.

Most of our content are free so advertisements are inevitable.

We recommend you to upgrade to Platinum Membership so that you will not receive any popup advertisements. On top of that, you will gain access to many soccer analytic statistics and data.

Thank you.

mangorosi
05-09-2023, 01:09 PM
Wtf is up with this bs has anybody been successful in being verified and getting the bonus and placing bets ?

I haven’t seen anybody be successful yet with the on site, I have the Geoguard working just waiting for verification but I’ve seen people say after verification they get locked out or can’t withdraw because bank info was used for their old account ?

Just wondering if anybody has had luck with this yet. I’m sure it will get fixed when they update the code and fix these bugs but it’s really annoying rightnow.

If you want to try another site for now william hill has always been good for me I’m pretty sure you can place bets after making an account but can’t withdraw until verification is complete but at least you should be able to make some bets today with will hill and wait for verification to withdraw. Will hill is great for soccer but sometimes there aren’t as many options for North American sports like with hockey I don’t think you can bet in play goal scorers but pre game you can so it’s a bit limited on certain bets sometimes with North American sports but over all it’s great for soccer and usually fast withdraw. I will probably have to switch back to William hill if bet365 won’t accept my bc drivers license but I live in Ontario so not sure how that will affect verification just hope for the best for now

Tried score app and it is terrible no Inplay live soccer just tennis and pre game bets super limited with not many bet options looks like a lot of the new books are crap I’ll be using William hill if bet365 doesn’t work I don’t like how these new books have so little options for betting it’s bs.

brendagray
05-29-2023, 12:44 PM
I'm just joined, so I still don't know all rules!